Would you like to join an international agrochemical company?
UPL is an international, multicultural organization offering sustainable agricultural products and solutions.
Upl is the 5th agrochemical company in the world with a revenue of US$ 5 billion and presence across130+ countries and enriching its knowledge and passion with more than 10800 employees.
As a new company, we offer an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
We wish to bring to our team a young talented trainee for our internship program. You will learn and develop in a constantly growing and expanding company and be part of an enriching multicultural experience.
For further information please visit: www.upl-ltd.com
- The Trainee will provide telephone attention and customer management.
- Participate in the resolution and processing of possible incidents
- He will collaborate in the management and control of stock and will supervise and check the invoices.
- Studies of CFGS and / or ADE, Engineering, doing a master’s degree in foreign trade.
- Great user of management tools (excel)
- Mental structure, methodical.
- With capacity to work in detail
- English B1 (no official qualification required)
- Valuable knowledge in supply and forecast.
Duration of the internship:
1 year (4 hours / day) per fellow