Would you like to join an international agrochemical company?
UPL is an international, multicultural organization offering sustainable agricultural products and solutions.
Upl is the 5th agrochemical company in the world with a revenue of US$ 5 billion and presence across130+ countries and enriching its knowledge and passion with more than 10800 employees.
As a new company, we offer an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
We wish to bring to our team a young talented trainee for our internship program. You will learn and develop in a constantly growing and expanding company and be part of an enriching multicultural experience.
For further information please visit: www.upl-ltd.com
The Trainee will participate in activities related to the entire accounting cycle:
- Vendor entries
- Bank entries,
- Invoice posting
- Bank reconciliations
- Help in the improvement of the information that is shared with the rest of the departments.
- Collaborate in compliance with “datelines”
- Collaborate in the proper functioning of the department (all supported with SAP)
- Good knowledge of finance, preferably doing Master’s studies.
- Great user of management tools (Excel)
- Mental structure
- Agile and proactive attitude
- Advanced English C1 (no official qualification required)
- Valuable knowledge of the SAP FI module
Duration of the internship:
1 year (8 hrs / day)