Would you like to join an international agrochemical company?
UPL is an international, multicultural organization offering sustainable agricultural products and solutions.
Upl is the 5th agrochemical company in the world with a revenue of US$ 5 billion and presence across130+ countries and enriching its knowledge and passion with more than 10800 employees.
As a new company, we offer an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
We wish to bring to our team a young talented trainee for our internship program. You will learn and develop in a constantly growing and expanding company and be part of an enriching multicultural experience.
For further information please visit: www.upl-ltd.com
- The Trainee will collaborate in the development of the product and “good to marketing” strategy for Europe.
- Coordinate short-term Marketing actions between the countries of Southern Europe.
- Collaborate in the preparation of a global database (with the Regional Marketing Manager and the marketing managers of each country), to include global and country data.
- Analyze data reports, draw conclusions.
- Preparation of presentations for the departments of the different countries
- Good knowledge of the agricultural sector (diseases, pests, crops), preferably carrying out Master’s studies in Marketing.
- Great user of management tools (excel)
- Very valuable knowledge of ARM
- Analitical Skills
- Show initiative, be agile and have a proactive attitude
- English level BC (no official qualification needed).
Duration of the internship:
1 year (4 hours / day)