Would you like to join an international agrochemical company?
UPL is an international, multicultural organization offering sustainable agricultural products and solutions.
Upl is the 5th agrochemical company in the world with a revenue of US$ 5 billion and presence across130+ countries and enriching its knowledge and passion with more than 10800 employees.
As a new company, we offer an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
We wish to bring to our team a young talented trainee for our internship program. You will learn and develop in a constantly growing and expanding company and be part of an enriching multicultural experience.
For further information please visit: www.upl-ltd.com
- The Trainee will collaborate in the request for ECO certificates
- Collaborate in labeling control (ensure that the labels of the different products comply with legal requirements).
- Update Regulatory files at South European level.
- Collaborate with the team in keeping control of trademarks and packaging.
- Good knowledge in agronomy, biology or chemistry.
- Management tools (excel, word ..)
- Valuable knowledge of multinational company structure.
- Organized and rigorusity in task performance.
- Agile and proactive attitude
- English C1 (no official qualification required)
Duration of the internship:
1 year (4 hours / day)