Would you like to join an international agrochemical company?
UPL is an international, multicultural organization offering sustainable agricultural products and solutions.
Upl is the 5th agrochemical company in the world with a revenue of US$ 5 billion and presence across130+ countries and enriching its knowledge and passion with more than 10800 employees.
As a new company, we offer an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
We wish to bring to our team a young talented trainee for our internship program. You will learn and develop in a constantly growing and expanding company and be part of an enriching multicultural experience.
For further information please visit: www.upl-ltd.com
- The Trainee will give support in managing and controlling the orders made to the different national and international suppliers, and their transport flow until reception at the distribution center.
- Support in management and plannig of product manafacturing needed to meet the demand in Spain and Portugal.
- Support in managing documents associated with orders and product transits, both nationally and internationally.
- Support in stock control, and performing stock checks with the logistics operator.
- Support in the creation of the purchase forecast / net demmand.
- Information support with the internal client, through reports and communication.
- Support in the maintenance of the article material master.
- Studies in ADE, Engineering, doing a master’s degree in supply chain.
- Great user of management tools (excel)
- Very valuable knowledge of SAP and smart ship
- Valuable knowledge of multinational company structure.
- ORganized and able to prioritize tasks
- Agile and proactive attitude
- English B1 (no official qualification required)
- Valuable knowledge in supply and forecast.
Duration of the internship:
1 year (4 hours / day)